Founding Partner of: Lawrence A. Baskin, Attorney & Mediator at Law
Over 40 years practicing in Marin County.
Emphasis in the Areas of:
- Real Estate, Business and Business Formation, Construction and Contract Law with regard to both Transactions and Litigation.
- 30 years experience, having tried cases in Superior Courts throughout the State of California, and in Federal District Courts in California, Michigan, and Utah.
- Arguments in the California Supreme Court, State Courts of Appeal, and The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Arbitration & Mediation:
- Mediator or Arbitrator in Complex Litigation Matters in the practice areas noted above.
- Over 12 years as an Arbitrator with the Client Relations Committee of the Marin County Bar Association.
- Arbitrator Certification Training for Commercial Matters from the American Arbitration Association.
- Mediator and Settlement Panel Member on appointment by the Superior Court, County of Marin
Judge Pro Tem, Marin County Municipal Court
Mediation and Arbitration Fees:
$450 per hour for Mediation and Arbitration Services
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 1968
Wayne State University School of Law
B.A., Economics, 1965
University of Michigan
Attorney, U.S. Office of Economic
Opportunity & University of Pennsylvania
Neighborhood Advocacy & Planning Program;
Recipient, Reginald Heber Smith Community Lawyer Fellowship (1969).
1974 to 2009
KRAUSE & BASKIN, et.al.
2010 to Present Lawrence A. Baskin, Attorney & Mediator at Law